Namaste India Foods Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian Dairy Company, the sister concern of 3500 Cr. RSPL Ltd., is committed to supply pure milk and fresh milk products. Located at Shivrajpur, 31 km. away from Kanpur Nagar, the fully automated unit, at par with international standards, is planning to collect, process and pasteurize 4 lakh liters of milk per day.
Namaste India wanted to launch Gaada Maza brand of packaged fresh milk, in Western India to start with. Amul is the market leader by far, in dairy products and packaged fresh milk across India. Amul is an iconic brand, household lexicon, loved by the classes and masses. The mega brand enjoys cult status and is the clear undisputed leader even in marketing, advertising activities, sales promotion and spends.
At Adsyndicate we believe in building brands and creating space for them in the minds and hearts of consumers, by developing conventional, unconventional and any-ventional means.
Some of the activities that were undertaken for the launch was:
• Unifying brand slogan ‘Doodh Gaada, Taaqat Jyada’
• Teaser Launch campaign to build up intrigue, excitement and buzz.
• On ground activation engagement with games of strength
• Post-launch contest of ‘model mothers’ for Brand Namaste India
• Out-of-the box POS
The media strategy for the launch were through Newspapers, OOH, Radio but no Television.
• The product dethroned then market leader, Amul - India’s largest milk brand in Central India market within the first three months of launch
• The strategy and product USP portrayed in the communication has clearly made the brand stand apart and is still synonymous with the USP