Ad-Syndicate Services Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.adsyndicate.in website.
ASPL is committed to protecting your privacy and has therefore, provided this Policy to familiarize You with the manner in which ASPL uses the information disclosed by You to ASPL.
The terms of the Policy shall govern your use of the Platform. This Policy shall be construed in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended from time to time and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
ASPL reserves the right to change, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time. ASPL recommends that You review this Policy periodically to ensure that You are aware of the current privacy practices. ASPL may notify You of the modifications to the Policy on Your use of the Platform or in any other manner as ASPL may deem fit. Your continued use of the Platform after the amendment to the Policy will be deemed acceptance of the modifications thereof.
1.1 Information ASPL may collect:
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of ASPL. In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Personal Information: You may be required to provide certain information such as Your name, (current & former), Date of birth, address (address history if applicable), email ID, phone number, Next of Kin details, photograph, documents to prove identity or address, Gender & Ethnicity , Health information (please mention if any physical disability also) including drug test results, Driving records, place of birth, resume, cover letter, notice period required to serve in your current organization, desired salary, training, professional qualifications and skills, education history, work experience, prior employment obligations and job related preferences and constraints, BG check related details etc., and any other public record information and any other details capable of identifying You (“Information”) for the provision of the Services to You via the Platform. ASPL collects only such Personal Information that ASPL believes to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests and for the provision of the Services.
- Non-Personal Information: ASPL may collect technical data such as the IP address of Your device, device ID, the IMEI of Your mobile device, IMSI of Your SIM, etc. As this will not contain any personally identifiable information, ASPL may use this Non-Personal Information in any manner as ASPL deems fit.
- Cookies and Usage Data:
- Usage Data We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for securitypurposes.
2. Use of Information by ASPL
- The Information provided by You to ASPL will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent, and may be used for a number of purposes connected with ASPL‟s business operations which may include the following:
To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints and customer related activities;
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- marketing products and services and data analysis, including for providing advertisements and surveys of relevance to You;
- personalizing and enhancing Your experience while using the Platform by presenting products and offers tailored to You; and
- abiding with laws and law enforcement / regulatory requests.
- by accessing this website, you hereby give your express consent to share your Personal Information within:
- ASPL or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
- ASPL or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Additionally, Your consent may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct as necessary or appropriate or where the Information may be disclosed as follows: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process whether local or foreign; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside Your country of residence; (d) to enforcethetermsandconditionsofthePlatform;(e)toprotectASPL‟srights,privacy,safetyor property,and/orthatofASPL‟saffiliates,Youorothers;and(f)toallowASPLtopursueavailable remedies or limit the damages that ASPL may sustain.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
5.Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18(“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
7. Information Security and Storage
- ASPL uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect Your data and information. ASPL has adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with IS/ISO/IEC 27001, to include, strategic, operational, managerial, technical, and physical security controls to safeguard and protect Your data and information. ASPL has implemented such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of Your Information. However, security risk cannot be completely eliminated while using the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and agree not to hold ASPL responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless ASPL has been grossly and willfully negligent.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, ASPL shall be under no liability whatsoever in case of occurrence of a force majeure event, including in case of non-availability of any portion of the Platform and/or the Services occasioned by any act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, failure of any public utility, man- made disaster, infrastructure failure, technology outages, failure of technology integration of partners or any other cause whatsoever, beyond the control of ASPL. Further, in case of a force majeure event, ASPL shall not be liable for any breach of security or loss of data / Information or any Content uploaded by You to the Platform.
- Our Retention of Personal Data: ASPL shall retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
- Data Deletion or Shredding: Any documents that contain sensitive or confidential information (and particularly sensitive personal data) will be disposed of as confidential waste and be subject to secure electronic deletion; some expired or superseded contracts may only warrant in-house shredding. The Document Disposal / Shredding will be carried out as per the Scheduled frequency.
8. SITE SECURITY
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
9. SUBSCRIBER/USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, messages, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd on or by its Websites or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of its Websites (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights. Thus, Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd is and shall be under no obligation
- To maintain any Comments in confidence
- To pay to user any compensation for any Comments
- To respond to any user Comments
For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
10. SUBSCRIBER/USER CONDUCT (for Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Message boards, Guest books)
You shall use Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Website’s interactive sections–the Message Board and Guest Book–for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through such sections any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
Any conduct by you that in Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Websites will not be permitted. You shall not use Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Websites to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Websites.
11. MONITORING RIGHTS OF Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd
(for Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd World Wide Web pages and for Message boards, Guest books in particular)
Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Website’s interactive forums –the Message Board and Guest Book– to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on these forums.
12. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that you use and rely on material contained in the Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Websites at your own risk. All materials in Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd Websites are provided “as is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties of any kind either express or implied. This means, without limitation, that Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd does not warrant that the Websites are fit for any particular purpose and in no event shall Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd or any of its employees be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
You acknowledge that Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd or any of its employees are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or material found in connection with the Websites, including such conduct or material transmitted by any means by any other person. You also acknowledge that Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd or any of its employees are not liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, in connection with or arising from your use or from your inability to use the Websites.
The information contained in Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd World Wide Web pages could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Adsyndicate Services Pvt. Ltd reserve the right to make changes to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages and to make improvements and or changes in the products and programs described in its World Wide Web pages at any time and without notice.
13.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute over privacy issues will be subject to this Policy, the Terms of Service, and the law of the Republic of India. Courts in UDUPI, Karnataka alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes arising out of this Policy.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact at the below mentioned details:
3rd Floor, Sairam Central Mall
Manipal – 576 104
Contact No.+91 820 2714400